|Assosiated Colours||Blue, Black|
- Bu-Matoran represent the Element of Insect Control. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Insect Control Energy, to the extent that they are more friendly with insect wildlife and are mostly immune, for excample, to a sting of an insect.
- Toa of Insect Control have the Elemental Power of Insects, allowing them to create, control, and absorb any kind of insects. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of insect Control would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Insect Control Energy.
Kraata of insect control
- Creating any type of insects.
- Controlling or commanding any type of insects.
- Absorbing any type of insects.
- Summoning insects.
- Unleashing an Insect Nova Blast.
- Immunity against insect poison also comes with this element.
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each of them wields a different Element, any six Toa can create a Toa Seal.
All of the following beings have or had the Element of Insect Control:
- Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Insect Control can be either male or female.
|HT Classic Navigation|
|Behind the Scenes • Characters • Storyline • Locations • Objects • Creatures |
• Species • Comics