| Gravity contains canon BIONICLE info.
This article contains canon information but has fanon info added to it. Therefore, this article shouldn't be deleted, since this article also contains fanon info. The canon version of this page can be viewed.
Gravity is a secondary Element. This element is notably used by Toa and Matoran.
- Ba-Matoran represent the Element of Gravity. They contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Gravity Energy, to the point that they can jump to greater heights and distances, as well as resistances to extreme pressure. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Gravity are male.
- Toa of Gravity have the Elemental Power of Gravity, allowing them to create, control, and absorb gravity. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Gravity Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of Gravity would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Gravity Energy.
- Nuhvok-Kal had a limited range of Gravity powers.
- Generating gravity
- Forming a gravity well (increasing/decreasing the pull of gravity on a target/area)
- Manipulating gravity in the area
- Achieving limited flight
- Walking up vertical and overhanging surfaces
- Unleashing a Gravity Nova Blast
- Creating a black hole
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following beings/objects have or had the Element of Gravity:
- Ba-Matoran - Inaccessible
- A Toa of Gravity from the first Toa team. (Deceased)
- All Toa of Gravity
- Nuhvok-Kal - Destroyed
- Most Makuta
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Gravity
- Any user of a Kanohi Garai
- Toa Ramses
- Batoraxa(or alternately Batoraxxa)
- Toa Zalt
- Piraka - Formerly
- Turaga Magnus (formerly)
- Ex-Toa Omicron
- Yagvi - Deceased
Note: If you have a character who uses gravity, please put it in the list
- In Matoran culture, the element's virtue was Humility.
- The prefix "Ba-" was derived from words with the Greek origin of "baros", meaning "weight".
- Unlike most Toa of other known elements, Toa of Gravity cannot absorb their own Element.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire • Water • Jungle • Rock • Earth • Ice • Sand • Iron|
|Matoran Universe||Standard||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice • Light • Shadow • Sonics • Lightning • Plasma • Gravity • Magnetism • Iron • Plantlife • Psionics|
|Sub-Powers||Heat • Vacuum • Telekinesis|
|Legendary||Life • Time • Creation|
|Other Elements/Powers||Standard||Void • Acid • Glass • Juice • Sky • Neon • The Prime • Virus • Absorption • Antimatter • Aura • Black Lightning • Emotion • Health • Indigo • Kinetics • Psychometrics • Nature • Radiation • Rahi Control • Smoke • Mold • Technology • Poison|
|Sub-Powers||Soul • Moonlight • Chocolate • Color • Mud • Insect Control|
|Legendary||Matter • Space • DNA • Spirit|